The endless pursuit of strength, fitness and health

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Wow, great day

Track day.

Arm swing skips
A skips 2 x
B Skips 2 x
75 meter build up runs 4x

Cone shuffling and change of direction drills 4x

WOD: from crossfit website

Saturday 100731

6 rounds for time of:
Run 400 meters
25 Burpees

Set up under a bar that is one foot above your reach for the burpees. Jump and touch the bar for each burpee rep.

Graham Holmberg 21:10, Kristan Clever 22:18, Rebecca Voigt 25:38, Elyse Umeda 27:00, Josh Everett 29:06. Post time to comments.

Finished in 21:02! Really happy with this time, I actually missed touching the bar above me for 8 of the burpee reps and didn't redo them. Not because I didn't jump high enough but because I didn't reach directly above me. Would have taken another 30 seconds there. Also did this at a track, so the running was faster I guess. Graham won this past crossfit games so I'm pumped my times are right up there with his.

No comments: