The endless pursuit of strength, fitness and health

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Thanks for everyone reading my blog



You totally rad blogsters you.

Well I've been churning out Lara bars(more like lara logs and lara balls) like a boss. You can pretty much call me Lara. I basically took over the production component of the company. I'm a weirdo and count my calories. I made made 14,500 calories worth of Lara Bars. Thats somewhere around 75 regular lara bars bought at the store. Needless to say I'm pretty siked about this. All of this delicious will certainly make it to my biceps immediately upon consumption.

4/8/2011

Static stretch - actually think I was too late to stretch, I made up for it the next day.

Dynamic warmup

Log Clean
140 x 5
190 x 5
230 x 5
210 x 5 - speed and technique work. Wasn't happy with the 230, it wasn't easy for me. First time doing this but its gotta improve.

Tire Flips
550 x 3
750 x 1
850-950ish - basically had two people sit toward the front of the 550lb tire.
couple singles here. Feels strong - used a tack cloth.

Done. Man I accomplish so much when I train. Sike not.

Man its two days later and I forgot what i ate. Let me take a stab at this.
7:00 - probably eggs and stuff

12:00 - probably pemmican or some other stupid concoction made with beef lard.

3:00 - bananas + griffon feathers

6-730 - BCAAs and water

8:00 - smoothie

10:00 - fish with nuts in it that I don't like from steph. (kidding...)

No comments: