The endless pursuit of strength, fitness and health

Search This Blog

Monday, April 25, 2011

Some cool vids of some monsters training!

This past saturday I trained up in North Jersey with some old friends. Needless to say they have all gotten inordinantly strong.



This is Christina Lafex trotting with 275lbs per hand like she is late to work.



Chris Weaver with forearms that make elephants jealous. 435lbs/hand



And Big Sexy Brett Somerville moving with 445lbs per hand



And lonely Dan Pope with a 355lbs/hand farmer's walk

I have better quality videos up on my youtube page
http://www.youtube.com/user/djpope

It was awesome training with everyone. I'm such a little guy compared to all these monsters!

In other news I finished 2 exams today. Only 7 left next week and I'm a year into Physical therapy school!

4/25/2011 - deload week (feels good after this past saturday)

Dynamic Warmup

Flat DB Press SS w/MB soccer throws and Band Fallouts
100lbs x 21, 11, 11 - new best. Felt pretty tired.

Cable face Pulls + Db Curls - getting my "bro" on.

Oh ya, last week I forgot to post a workout, I got 455 x 8 dead stop deadlifts

Cuisine
9:00am
Eggs
butter
olive oil
grissly grass fed chuck roast
orange

12:30
Salad w/veggies
olive oil dressing
lamb
orange

5:00pm
Apple Pie Lara Ball
banana

6:00 - 20g BCAA and water

7:30 - fruit smoothie - oranges, grapefruit, bananas, strawberries

10:00
Venison Roast
Mashed Sweet Potato w/butter(grass fed)
Salad w/vegetables.

I'm beat!

No comments: