The endless pursuit of strength, fitness and health

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

2/9/2011 training and diet

What up. I've decided to start writing in my diet as well, so people have an idea of what I eat regularly. I'm a weirdo in this regard so bare with me.

2/9/2011 - I've been setting everything up in my gym before I start lately. this really lets the session travel smoothly and quickly, I like it.

Long dynamic warmup

Bench Press
95 x 5
135 x 5
185 x 5, 5
225 x 5
245 x 5
255 x 4
SS w/Rope Explosive Pullup - I attach a rope to the ceiling and hang about 2-3 feet below the ceiling. I pull myself up as fast as possible and try to grab the ceiling rafter with a free hand
4 x 4 grabs on this one

Ring Dip (These are mighty hard when their is a lot of line above the rings.)
BW x 12
25lbs x 12
45lbs x 12
70lbs x 7,1,1,1 - rest pause style
SS w/Chinup - chest to bar no momentum (boy do I suck at these)
x 11, 8, 6, 6

1h pullup (band assisted)
3 x 2-5 (green and blue bands)
SS w/Green Band hi-lo Punch Press 3 x 10/side (takes a lot of gas to do these, fun too)

Iron Cross practice on rings
SS w/Hi-Lo Band Lawnmower pull 3 x 10/side

9:00 am
Tuna salad(made with apple, carrots celery, home made mayo w/olive oil)
4 coconut balls (unsweetened coconut, unsweetened cocoa, walnuts, stevia - I made some other types too

1:00
Salad (few types of lettuce, apples, celery, carrots, onion, tomato)
tuna salad on top
1 avocado
Lots of salad dressing (olive oil, walnut oil, apple cider vinegar, spices)

3:30
4 coconut balls - (unsweetened coconut, dried cherries, chopped almonds, stevia)

5:30 preworkout - drank half before training
Smoothie w/
2 sweet potatos (boiled)
2 bananas
strawberries
2 oranges (juiced)
1 grapefruit (juiced)

7:30 - other half of smoothie

9:30
3 mashed sweet potatos w/butter(grass fed, raw) and heavy whipping cream (grass fed, raw)
Salad from earlier with tuna salad
4 small eggs(from my dad's chickens - fresh eggs sucka)
1 avocado

SLEEP! been getting to sleep by 10:30 every night. Getting atleast 8 hours. Except for the occasional, "crap I'm not going to finish my homework before 10:00" bull. Also sleep a little later on saturday night. I'm out! Time to go watch modern family.

No comments: