The endless pursuit of strength, fitness and health

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Stoners


Getting Money!

Stone day. I need to work on this bad. Ended up being a pretty good session. No Mike or Greg, I was sad for a little bit. Not gonna lie. I had the strong emotional support of Matt though. Pulled me through.

Dynamic warmup

Stone over bar - no tacky - I decided to shred my biceps off the bone
200 x 3 over 45"
240 x 3 over 45"
260 x 3 over 45"

Stone over Bar - tacky, finally got the top off my elite tacky by breaking it open.
260lb stone over 59"
260lb stone over 56" x 7 (9 attempts) - PR for the height. My top end is getting better. I took my time with the reps. Failed the last 2 reps. Didn't have the gas to get the rock high enough.

Rub baby oil on my arms for 20 minutes.

Thats it!

Diet
8:30am
eggs
bacon
spinach
garlic
cheese

12:00 - half of this shake (2,200kcal. boss drink) - aka the mustard shake
3 bananas
3 cups whole milk
1 cup shredded coconut
Strawberries
2 TBSP coconut oil
4 TBSP red Palm oil

4:00pm
other half of "mustard" shake

6:00 20g Bcaa and water

8:00
2 bananas
strawberries
Lots of yogurt
Whipped cream (Wooo!)

11:00
Beef and vegetables

No comments: