The endless pursuit of strength, fitness and health

Search This Blog

Friday, July 8, 2011

Its been a while


Well, the semester ended yesterday. Our class did the traditional go to Atlantic city and monster amounts of fun. Super Duper night. School forced me to take some time off from training. I was mad at the time but taking time off is something I really need to do more often. Good to let the body and mind heal as well as get stronger by doing nothing. I was pleasantly surprised how well I did today after a late night. (I laid it all out on the dance floor with patented space aged moves)

I hit a 240 x 6 log clean once and press for reps a few weeks ago in training also. My strength is traveling up with my waist size. I did it for the ladies. I measured my biceps today cause I'm narcicistic and my right bicep was almost 16.5" Thats not very good but it was about an inch smaller in college and I was the same weight or heavier, so there's some progress!

7/8/2011

Dynamic Warmup
Band no money 2 x 20
Band pullapart 2 x 20

Axle Push Jerk from Rack
35 x 10
85 x 5
125 x 5
175 x 5
215 x 3 - belt on
245 x 2
260 x 8 - PR feels good to be hitting new bests every week here.

Axle Push Press - no belt
125 x 8
175 x 8
202.5 x 8

Ring Dip 4 x 4-6 @ 25-45lbs
Cable Overhead triceps extension 4 x 6-8
Ring Fallout 2 x 10

I don't even want to write what I've eaten so far today. Feeling sick from last night. Ate a bunch of pizza and pretzels last night. I'm living with steph now in collingswood and we're eating really well but you'll have to take my word for it. I also have been doing one of those beefy shakes every day too which makes it easy to get a bunch of good calories in per day.

No comments: