The endless pursuit of strength, fitness and health

Search This Blog

Friday, June 17, 2011

This is no haul for Jon Paul

Two of my favorite strength athletes of all time. Kazmaier and Sigmarsson.

Moving next weekend with Steph. Pretty pumped about it. I'll have some more time on weekends now and I'm pretty psyched about it. I'm trying to do some weekend training with some people in the area so if anyone is game let me know. We'll meet up and smash some weights.

Dynamic Warmup + Hip/core prehab

550 tire x 3 reps
550 tire + 190lbs of meat (matt) on the tire x 10 flips.
550 tire x 20 flips in 64 seconds.

Honda Civic Push
3 x 200' - felt pretty beat after this. Been some time since I did some higher rep work on the events. Definitely feeling it.

Food

7:30am - 1/2 shake
4 bananas
blueberries
strawberries
2 cups whole milk
1 cup shredded coconut
4 TBSP red palm oil

11:00
6 chicken drumsticks

3:00 - other half of shake

5:00pm - 20g BCAA and water

7:00 pm
2 sweet potatos and butter
Salad
Beef Chili

10:00
More of the same dinner

Still managing 4500-5000kcal/day. Feeling pretty good and some solid weight is starting to stick.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dog is named for Kaz.

Steph said...

Hey u forgot about the eggs I made u....rude! ;)

Anonymous said...

DANNNN!! (In the classic steph voice)

djpope said...

Steph you rule!

Barney I love the name. I'm pretty uncreative with animal names. I've named my past few pets hotdog and hamburger

Anonymous said...

wait... where are you moving too!>!