The endless pursuit of strength, fitness and health

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Everyday I'm Hustin

One of my favorite quotes of all time.

"Captain, my religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me." He added, after a pause, looking me full in the face: "That is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave" The Great Stonewall Jackson"

One of my favorite videos, Katt Williams

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLDitGAUrno

Good day today. New best on deads and yoke. Low volume day. Took forever though.

Static stretch hips/quads/hips/ankles

Dynamic Warmup

Deadlifts
135 x 5
225 x 3
315 x 3
385 x 3
435 x 1
485 x 1 - belt on
500 x 4 - Heyoooo! New best

Yoke - did these inside the building cause it was raining. only went 15'
I am terrible at math.
400 x 15'
600 x 15'
700 x 15'
810 x 15' 860 x about 5' - 2-step! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyjFtqqpVoU
never went heavy like this before on Yokes, I honestly have never pushed hard with yoke consistently. getting a bit better here. Pick felt doable, calf was cramping.

Jeep Pushes
2 x 150ish'

Food
7:30am
Salmon leftovers
Coffee-chocolate lara ball

11:00
2 coconut lara balls

2:00
1 lara ball and more salmon

4:00
eggs + oil and butter
Lots of cheese sticks(I'm addicted)
Dried cherries

6:00-7:30 - BCAAs and water

8:00 - shake bananas and strawberries

10:00
Roast Beef and onions
Salad + dressing
apple pie lara ball.

No comments: