The endless pursuit of strength, fitness and health

Search This Blog

Monday, April 18, 2011

All of the Lights


Man I wasn't on my A-game today. I think I was at about a B or a C game. That being said, it doesn't mean that I can't post an awesome picture of a stud riding a shark.

Today we were blessed by the presence of the terrific Nick Caputinator Caputo. It was a fun day altogether. We spent that majority of the time blowing bubbles, reminiscing about past romance and staring into each other's eyes.

Dynamic Warmup

Axle Clean and Jerk - Crapped out on these today. 4 x 5-10 MB Slam between sets of C+J
125 x 3, 3
175 x 3, 3
215 x 1
235 x 1
255 x 1
250 x 5 - New PR but definitely have more in me. Don't know what happened today. I even played Brown paper Bag right before I started the lift.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omJj-pgv2IQ

"Though it might seem wrong thank god for that white
They use to call me the pirex kid, aka young arm and hammer"

Flat Dumbbell Press SS w/Band Fallouts
60 x 5
90 x 5
110 x 5
130 x 7 120 x 10 - PRs. Had to salvage the workout somehow.
110 x 10

Axle Curl / Cable Facepull / Rope Climb - Gave myself 10 min. and just got after it.

Fuud.
9:00am
Ground Beef/venison mix I made w/veggies(broccoli, tomato, onion, mushroom, salad greens)
Raw sheep's milk cheese

12:00
more beef/deer mix
Sweet potato and olive oil

4:00pm
Salmon
Lara Ball

6:00 - 20g BCAA and water

8:00 - weird ass shake
oranges
grapefruit
grapes
banana
sweet potato
white potato
wow what was I thinking.

10:00
Salad
Beef mix
Brown Paper Bag money

I'm averaging 4k calories per day. Wondering if its not enough. Dropped down from 4,500-5,000. I only weigh 178!

No comments: