The endless pursuit of strength, fitness and health

Search This Blog

Monday, February 15, 2010

How to succeed in life



Make these burgers! Probably one of the best things I've eaten in a long while. Loaded with calories especially coming from fat. not quite the best for those looking to lose bodyfat. For me on the otherhand, looking for quality fuels to power my training its great.

1lb grassfed organic beef
1lb organic venison
Feta Cheese
1 organic apple
organic mushrooms
1 organic onion

Mix these all up and fry them in hamburger patties (fry them in bacon fat if you have a fat tooth like me).

Once they were completed I put organic grass fed cheddar cheese on top, goat cheese, and organic avocado on top!

If that wasn't enough I completed the burger with friend organic cage free eggs on top.

WOW! Amazing

No comments: