The endless pursuit of strength, fitness and health

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 3, 2010

3/28/10 - There’s nothing good to see in this world outside of New Jersey.



Anyway, big plans. I recently got into Physical therapy school. (UMDNJ physical therapy program Stratford NJ) It starts at the end of May/beginning of June. Last day of work: April 21st.

Man I loved personal training and was blessed to have such an incredible clientele! It will be tough to leave all the great friends I made.

However, I’ll have one month off before the regional competition so what am I doing?

Sitting on the couch eating cheetos for a month. YES!

No, Im driving across the nation going from gym to gym training like a madman and blogging the whole thing! I’ve already had some awesome strongmen tell me I can came train with them across the US.

I love hiking and camping too so I hope to be sleeping under the stars more often then not during the trip. Stay tuned.

The pic above is half dome in yosemite pumped for it

No comments: