The endless pursuit of strength, fitness and health

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

We got racks on racks on racks

Sleep tight.

Switching up my training these next few weeks. Planning on doing 3 times per week instead of 4. I've been feeling pretty gassed and unproductive by the end of the week. So I'm going to keep the 4 day split, but only do 3 sessions per week. The 4th workout will continue the next week and so on. I also kind of feel like having another day of the week to do something at night besides training. Not that there is anything more important to do anyway.

5/9/11

Dynamic warmup

Box Jumps - all types, single and double leg

Stone over bar 45"
200 x 3
280 x 3
311 x 3
260 x pick and top end of lift x 8
(picked it and pretended to load it without a platform)

Missed the 4th load on the 311. New best there. I almost always do better on stones when I'm at a competition. I usually stink in training.

Thats it!

Food - I can't remember what I ate two days ago(my memory is awesome). However I did eat a pretty terrific breakfast this morning so without further ado...


1 glass raw grass fed milk
Yerba Mate and raw heavy cream (not pictured)
Fried Yucca - fried in olive oil and pork lard of course.
3 eggs - from popesgardens
asparagus + pork lard

No comments: