The endless pursuit of strength, fitness and health

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 22, 2011

225lb Bench Press Day



Yo guys, we had a large turnout over at llama bash today with Me, Greg, Matt, Maria, Pete, and Noel. We're all getting amped up and training out there with wild animals. For my deload week bench day I've decided to take 225 for a stroll in the park. Its been a while since I've really been focusing on bench and its been on the up and up so I was excited for today! i uploaded everyone else benching on youtube today too so check it out. http://www.youtube.com/my_videos?feature=mhee

9/22/2011 - Bench Deload day

Dynamic warmup + Band no money and pull apart

Bench Press SS w/MB Slam x 15
125 x 5
175 x 5
215 x 5
265 x 3
225 x 22 - PR here, nice

Dips SS w/pullup variations
BW x 12
45 x 12
70 x 12
90 x 9 - Don't know if this is a new best, I feel like it isn't

Axle Curls / Incline Bench external rotation

Done, and EAT. I have dropped a few lbs and lost some flabbo. My goals for now is to get stronger and stronger. i think I got a little carried away with my weight gain for my own comfort. I'm leveling out with my weight and am happy for future progress!

No comments: