The endless pursuit of strength, fitness and health

Search This Blog

Monday, May 10, 2010

Car Eating


5/5/10 - Eat Hard to Train Hard, or something

Wanted to post what my eating has been lately.

Upon rising :

1 can sardines
2 handfuls of Nuts (raw either almonds, walnuts, pecans, cashews)
Instant coffee mmmmmm!

Post training:
2 bananas
1 scoop 20g whey (biotest)
5g leucine
5g superfood (biotest fruit + veggie supp.)

1 can trader joe’s chili
2 handful of nuts

Training meal

1 can of chili or beans + brown rice
1 apple with almond or peanut butter

Training meal

1 can of chili or beans + brown rice
Broccoli and hummus

I also eat a couple larabars in between because they taste awesome!

Dreadfully low on vegetables I know. The supplement is not a substitute but come on I’m living out of my car!

No comments: