The endless pursuit of strength, fitness and health

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Pimp my fridge


Whats up guys. I had an idea when I opened my fridge up today and snapped some pictures. I wanted to give you an idea what I eat and to help myself find out what I need to throw out. So let's see what we've got - starting with the good stuff

Organic cage free eggs
Organic Soups
Organic Butter
Organic Half and Half
Organic Hummus
Organic vegetables - peppers, brussel sprouts, broccoli, carrots, spinach
Organic yogurt
Organic grass fed cheese
Organic Butter
Fish oil and cod liver oil
Vegetable and Fruit supplements
Organic Peanut Butter
Organic Marinara sauce
Organic kidney beans
Organic Apples
Different spices including curry and enchilada sauces ole!

Now the sinful list!
Barbecue sauce
Beer! - left over from making black and tans with guinness mmm...
Champagne! Party time!
White wine - my girlfriend's I swear.
Bailey's - Car Bombs anyone?
Old rotting food - found some old hummus and mayo I made god knows how long ago.
Sugar Laden Jams

So a good mix of good and bad stuff. Now that I see the crud thats in the fridge I can effectively get rid of the crap (through consumption of all alcoholic beverages). Kidding aside this was a pretty good exercise to try and eliminate the crap. I like to tell my clients that if a given food is inside of your home, it will eventually be consumed, so throw it out.

No comments: