The endless pursuit of strength, fitness and health

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 27, 2010

11/27/2010

Maybe the worst workout ever.

Foot is still all jacked up and don't think it has been healing. Wasn't able to do push jerks today and it bothered the hell out of me

Long ass dynamic warmup - its cold as shit outside
Worked up to a couple sets of 225 x 1 - all felt very heavy.

Did some ring bodysaws afterwards.

Foot's killing me now. Time to take some time off my lower body and do some rehab. The benefits of being in physical therapy school!

In other news I killed my first chicken today. Took all the feathers off. Pretty incredible. Gives you a lot of respect for all of the food that we eat. Makes you think twice next time you try to eat as much meat as possible.

No comments: